INDOfest-Adelaide is coming again in 2016 and we need YOUR help!
Volunteers assist with making INDOfest an inclusive, dynamic and engaging community event. It’s a great opportunity to support a community event and meet some new people while learning more about Indonesian or Australian culture, and practicing your language skills!
If you want to know more about what it’s like to volunteer and if you should apply this year, read about what it’s like to volunteer for INDOfest, written by one of our past volunteers.
In 2016, INDOfest-Adelaide will see a number of events happening over a few weeks and in multiple locations. Each of these events will provide an opportunity for you to be involved and contribute to the success of this year’s festival.
- INDOfest – Indonesian Cultural & Culinary Festival 25 September
- INDOfest Schools Program, 1 Aug – 21 September
- OzAsia Moon Lantern Festival, Elder Park, 17 September
- Indonesian Artisan Workshops, State Library of SA, 19 – 23 September
- Indonesian Visual Art Event, Art Gallery of SA, 20 September
- Indonesian-Australian Youth Forum, 22 September
- Public Symposium “Understanding Islam in Indonesia”, Flinders Uni, 23 September
INDOfest would not get off the ground each year without the generous contributions of time and energy from a fantastic group of volunteers – thank you!
In order to get things rolling, we need to know a little bit about you – including how we can get in touch with you and what areas you’d like to get involved in – so please fill in the 2016 INDOfest Team Registration form.V6 and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st of July 2016.
For further information, please contact Maulana, Volunteer Coordinator, email email@example.com